[filmscanners] Re: Need some tips on Vuescan

> Problem solved... seems you have to have the crop box set to "blink" in
> preferences for the focus box to show up... otherwise it's a virtually
> invisible dot... figured it out after much fooling around :)

Last week I asked Ed in the newsgroup comp.periphs.scanners to make the
center of focus visible in the preview pane without checking the animate
crop check box.
I think (hope) it is on his list of things to do, but until now there is no
reply from Ed and in the mean time I have seen many new versions :-(

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

http://annapurna.wolweb.nl