[filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: Server distribution delays

Tony,

I realize you have a lot on your plate, but I was wondering; is there
any way you can inform people that they are submitting virus laden mail?
  I know I would like to know if some was originating from me.  Is there
some sort of automated system that could send a notice back to the sender?

Art