[filmscanners] Ear syringes vs. turkey basters

On 4/19/02 8:00 AM, "TonySleep@halftone.co.uk" <TonySleep@halftone.co.uk>
wrote:

> BTW the traditional poor man's duster is a turkey baster, so yours is
> positively upmarket. I don't want to start a baster vs. ear syringe dispute
> however.

LOL.  Ever since I highjacked the ear syringe for my digital darkroom, I've
been using the turkey baster to clean my ears.

Note that, in abeyance to a recent admonition, I dutifully changed the
subject line of this message.  Years from now, when all of you are searching
the archives, looking for that long thread on ear syringes and turkey
basters, you will thank me.

--
Julian Vrieslander <julianv@mindspring.com>