[filmscanners] RE: Tiresome Arguments Ad Infinitum

> I'm curious enough about whether others are growing weary
> too, that I'll delay my unsubscribe request a day to see what
> response this might get.

Yes, I agree.  The whole digital ice debate was beginning to get on my
nerves.  And just as that argument was dying down, here comes the whole
negs verses slides thing.  What a lot of people involved in these
debates don't realize is that most of what they are discussing involves
more than just the equipment involved.  From my experience, the people
using the equipment are the most important, elusive, and varied variable
in the equation.  The arguments are moot if the answer turns out to be a
workflow that you are not comfortable with.

Maybe I've said too much already.

--Dave