[filmscanners] Re: Minolta Scan Multi Pro "Grain/ICE Test"!

A reminder, RoC stands for 'restoration of color' on faded old media. Gem
is the one that is supposed to reduce the apparent grain. ICE is strictly
to remove dirt and scratches, and any other surface blemishes.
To my experience, Ed's roc is effective on slides, but 'Faded Negatives' is
vastly better with negatives, providing remarkably accurate colors on old
and faded negatives.