[filmscanners] Re: OT: Eudora filter configuration help

David,
As a stab-in-the-dark:  try moving the filmscanners filter to the top of
the list.  That's probably quicker than reading through the other filters
to see if something's conflicting with it.  FWIW, mine uses the "contains"
modifier.

If that doesn't work, use the "Blah Blah" button to show the message
headers & make sure the filter term is present as intended.  Maybe the
Tulane server(s) alter them enough to get in the way.  I _think_some Norton
Antivirus versions change headers under some settings as well.

Bob