[filmscanners] Re: OT: Eudora filter configuration help

Bob,

Thanks for your suggestion but I have tried that unsuccessfully. I've tried
it using both the "is" and "contains" modifier.

Your suggested format is, in fact, the form of the filter which I use for
(almost) all of my other list filters. However, for some groups I've had to
make slight variations and, for this group, nothing has worked!

The header information is structured differently for this group and I
thought that might be the source of the problem. But I'm out of my depth here.

Thanks for your time and suggestion.

David

At 11:33 AM 4/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi David,
>What works for me in Eudora 5.1 Pro on Win2000 is a filter for "Any Header"
>looking for "filmscanners@halftone.co.uk"    That gets the incoming
>messages & my outgoing posts.  The 2nd part of the same filter is "Skip
>Rest" -- just in case any of my other filters matches something in the
>filmscanners message.  It seems like this should work on Win98, too.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Bob G

David Jackson
Project Assistant