[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS-40 vs Polaroid SS4000

>> You want to know why I think there even is a Digital Ice? For the same
there are upgrades to scanning programs such as Vuescan and SilverFast and
whatnot. Because people like gimmicks and they've been brainwashed to
believe these gimmicks with either save them time and/or make it easier for
them to overcome their own limitations--to include laziness.<<

That's what I thought too, until I tried it. Now I would be very unlikely to
buy a scanner with ICE. It has nothing to do with brainwashing, but with
quality and productivity.