[filmscanners] RE: Silverfast HDR

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Silverfast HDR
  • From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:00:25 -0500

HDR has he same interface and functionality as AI except it does not drive
the scanner and works on files only. (tif,jpg,psd)
In a production environment a person with little or no scanning skills can
do raw scan using AI, you don't even have to set crop box, and a more
skilled person can do all corrections using HDR. The raw files are exactly
all the data the scanners see's. Some folks use the raw data for archives.
David