[filmscanners] RE: Nikon LS-40 vs Polaroid SS4000

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Nikon LS-40 vs Polaroid SS4000
  • From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:14:19 -0500

Gees Al, we introduced the 4000 Plus only weeks ago. How elderly can that be
Great sharp scans at Max OD in a single pass!!
Good focus across then slide!!
Great software bundle!
What more could you ask for??
Ahh, dust removal you say. It's a coming from Polaroid and Lasersoft. See
Tony' earlier comments regarding this earlier this month.

Thanks
David