[filmscanners] Re: Flattening negatives

----- Original Message -----
From: <doogle@doogle.com>
To: <box2@mfelsch.de>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 4:28 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Flattening negatives

I agree with nearly everything you say, but one thing is different:

My slide films are (slightly) curved, when developed in a dip- and - dunk-
processor,
and they are completely flat, when developed in a big lab with roller
machines...
I made this experience (and the others regarding scratches and dirt, too :-( )
with
several labs of each kind.
I never found a dip- and- dunk- lab that could deliver the films as flat as
they come
from the roller- processing lab.

Matthias