[filmscanners] Re: Cloning

Richard,

Thanks.  In noodling around to find out how to use "reset tool," I didn't
get all the way through the process before discovering that a drop-down
window for "Pattern Stamp Options" showed the word "Exclusion."  The
illustration in "help" showed the word "normal" in this box, so I changed
"exclusion" to "normal," and the tool works again.

The simple method of cloning described by another helpful response, but it
still doesn't work for me, using PS 5.0.  My complicated, time consuming
method works again, though.  Your post helped me get to the answer I needed.

Best regards,
John