[filmscanners] Re: New Version of Polaroid Insight?

I have been running Beta 5.5e for a while and I believe I am now running
Beta 5.5_1, which is I believe the newest (I've had quite a few on this
system, so forgive me)...

The few bugs I ran into were in earlier versions than either of those,
so I don't think you'll find any "fatal bugs" in the version currently
posted at the ftp site.

Art