[filmscanners] Re: Colormatching with Canon S820/S900

Mark Otway wrote:

In
 > particular I've got to have a look at PS6's clean up functions to see if
 > I can remove the hair from the top RHS of the fourth photo - it seems a
 > hair got stick on the len without us noticing!

I doubt that's a hair on or near the lens.  Although you used a wide
angle lens, I'd be very surprised it could focus that close to the lens
or even a filter ring.

If it isn't a real hair stuck in the slide mount or on the negs (I'm not
sure what type of film was used), or it could have been a hair actually
    in the camera at or near the film plane.

 > * A chain of pharmacy stores in the UK, for those not familiar with the
 > name.

We have them in Canada too, but I didn't see them in the states, but
that was some years ago.

Art