[filmscanners] Re: David Hemingway at PMA

Larry

Well had a look and David is much different than I expected.  He doesn't talk
very fast
either -  3 questions in 1/2 hour  :-)

As for hot goss   what about asking  Joe McNally from Nikon what's happening to
and with
the LS8000 scanner  unit wise etc.

Rob