[filmscanners] Re: Grain from negs with Multi Pro

My scans have improved dramatically since you gave me some
pointers.  Thank's very much.  Grain is no more a problem for me now than
it was in a wet darkroom.

You mention unsharp mask.  I really don't know how this feature should be
used (I don't have docs with PS).  I commonly use about 50 in usharp mask.

John