[filmscanners] Re: Vs 3.5/Mac registration bug?

VueScan 3.5??? That must be from the last Ice Age... :-)

Try something like VueScan 7.4.2, that's the last version I'm using at
present that will drive the Epson 2450. version 7.5 currently doesn't
drive it for some reason, I already have a bug report in on that.

Godfrey