[filmscanners] Re: MF on flatbed

For serious results you need proper illumination as the manufacturers
"sometimes" provide.

There are some websites (don't know them offhand) that discuss use of
external lighting sources.

HP made a unit for 35mm slides to use with their flatbeds which
consisted of a triangular device with a diffuser and mirror in it to
direct the light back to through the slide.

Most people didn't like the results, but again there is a web site
(ditto on where it is) that shows you how to make one.

Use a good search engine and look up something like "slide film adapter
for flatbed" don't expect miracles in terms of the resultant image.

Art