[filmscanners] MF on flatbed

If this has been discussed, please excuse me, and feel free to point
me to an archived thread.

 Does anyone have any experience scanning Medium Format (6x6) negs or
slides on a flatbed?  I don't have a transparency adapter, but someone
mentioned something like a "light tent?"  This is new to me, so I
thought I'd ask.  I have an HP Scanjet 5200C.   Is there any hope?

Ken Durling

Visit my new easier-to-browse PhotoSIG portfolio:
http://www.photosig.com/browse.php?id=photographer:203