[filmscanners] Re: Foveon

Yes, that's exactly what I expect to happen.  Until they aren't cost
effective, and everyone moves to this new technology, or even something
cheaper and better.  It's not just teh imaging sensor chip that makes
this a better system, it is the lack of necessity to process the image
information through "labour" or processor intensive math.

The Cereal Box prize digital camera is coming to a store near you ;-)

Art