[filmscanners] RE: Scanner interfaces - was - RE: Caution: Irony virus alert! (was ADMIN:List charter alterations)

Hi Ezio,

> Yes , I did notice the English apparent meaning of my name ...
> Easy I/O ...
> ;o) ... but the prononciation is totally different ... being
> ''aezeeoh'' ...

I speak enough Italian to be able to pronounce that ;-)

> Dear Austin , we in North East Italy (Venice)

If you are in Venice, then you MUST post pictures of colored glass!  Lots of
beautiful pictures of colored glass!  Venice and the surrounding area, is
one of the most photogenic places on EARTH for me!  My other favorite is
Lake Como...Bellagio etc.

> Regarding FireWire ... it is already a standard on the Mac
> platform ... but
> on the Intel platform not yet (IMHO)

I did not know the new Mac's came with it.  Good to know.  I do have a
Firewire card (I am Windows based), used for digital video.

I like the idea of Firewire though...anything that is fast enough and
reduces cabling etc. is good in my book.

Regards,

Austin