[filmscanners] OT (Completely!) Thanks...

A sincere thanks to all those folks who manage to keep their messages on-topic,
short (unless with justification, like scanner reviews!), informative, and of
interest to most of the folk on the list.

Those same folk also manage to debate issues without personal attacks, which I
*really* appreciate..

.. and my humble apologies for wasting anyone's time/bandwidth with this
message  ;-)

mark t