[filmscanners] Re: Scanning old Lantern Slides

Charles,

The problem with that approach right now is that they want to archive the
images, and the dyes in color negative film are relatively unstable. A
digital file is good for a lot longer - as long as it is stored on good
media like MO disks or high quality CDR. Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

John