[filmscanners] RE: VueScan 7.5 beta 10 Available

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: VueScan 7.5 beta 10 Available
  • From: "" <Fridrich@icpf.cas.cz>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:50:10 +0100

Hi Ed,

I would like to say you about small mistakes in user interface of Vuescan.
1) TAB key changes active fields in wrong direction (from down to top)
2) active control (as slider, spin arrow, check box or radio button) should
be visually accentuated,
   because user don't have feedback where is it (active control).

Thank you very much...

Miroslav Fridrich
Academy of Science, UCHP AVCR
Rozvojova 135