[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan 7.5.7 bug? "Load options"..

Ralf, this doesn't really answer your question, but I turn off the
sliders/buttons :)  - so I'll leave that for someone else.

But Vuescan is now setup to automatically separate the options for negatives
and slides in the *one* INI file.  (I presume this also works for the LS40?)
It should call up the appropriate settings when you change carriers - it does
on mine (Thanks Ed!).  So if all you want is two sets of options, for negs v
slides, you're already covered..

mark t