[filmscanners] Re: MF scanners

I haven't used either MF scanner in discussion, but I seem to recall
that Polaroid is working on a new holder for their MF scanner. However,
there might also be another consideration...  Nikon scanners require a
flatter image to remain sharp throughout the scanned image due to a more
limited depth of field, so they might have a better film holder because
they HAVE to ??

Art