[filmscanners] Re: Scanning chromogenic

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:28 +0000 (GMT), you wrote:

>It arises purely out of the filtration used by the lab for C41 printing,
>and is not a property of the film itself, just a workaround for the fact
>that it's difficult to get a neutral greyscale print on colour paper with
>this film.

Thanks, Tony.  I suspected something like that.   I know the processes
are very different, but would those difficulties translate to inkjet
paper?  Or is the home digital dkrm workflows the same as any B&W
film?  If not, are there recommended papers to print C-41 with on an
inkjet?  I'm using an Epson 820, FWIW.

Ken