[filmscanners] Re: Anyone heard from David?

I've no more info than anyone else, but David is a busy man these days.

Polaroid made it clear in their Chapter ii filing that they would be
actively seeking out purchasers for divisions of the company.  That
included the scanner division.  Polaroid is still planning on new
hardware scanner releases, and software upgrades, so that division is
pretty busy, I'd imagine.  If the SS4000+ is going to be rolled out
shortly, David might very well be in Japan or elsewhere in the orient
right now, finalizing the production run.

Art