[filmscanners] RE: Problems scanning Porta 400 BW with SS4000/Vuescan

You mean that if you open the raw scan in Photoshop, click on the Channel
tab (instead of the Layers which are displayed by default) and select the
green channel, you don't see a satisfying image? If not, there's definitely
something wrong somewhere...

Alessandro