[filmscanners] RE: Select no compression in VueScan

First dialogue (Device) make sure you go to the top box (basic,
Intermediate, Advanced) and chose the latter. It will then show up just over
halfway down the Files dialogue.

(I'm on an FS2710 too)

Tim A

Midday from a very frozen Yellowknife  -39c  (-38f)!