[filmscanners] Minolta Scan Dual Multi Pro

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Minolta Scan Dual Multi Pro
  • From: "Matthias Felsch" <box2@mfelsch.de>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:06:40 +0100

Hi,

I would like to buy a medium format scanner.

>From the specs I tend to think that the Multi Pro could be the right one.

Besides "normal" daylight photography on slides and color negatives,
I'm doing a lot of astrophotography, so density, shadow noise and flare
(or reflections) are especially important questions for me.

But naturally I'm also interested in informations regarding all the other
aspects of working with this device, scantimes, stability of the software,
quality of the scan and so on...

If any members of this list work or have worked with this scanner and could
give me
some hints or reports.. that would be appreciated very much.

Thanks

Matthias Felsch