[filmscanners] Nikon Scan question

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Nikon Scan question
  • From: "Brian D. Plikaytis" <bdplikaytis@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:51:59 -0500

I was wondering if I could address as simple question tot eh group about
Nikon Scan, version 3.1.2. In the previous versions, the LCH editor gave
access to red green and blue. In the latest version this editor is set in
the lightness-hue mode. I cannot find a setting where I can return to RGB
mode for this editor. Is this a possibility?

thanks,

Brian