[filmscanners] Nikon Scan question

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Nikon Scan question
  • From: "Brian D. Plikaytis" <bdplikaytis@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:29:45 -0500

Hi,
    I was wondering if I could ask a question of the Nikon Scanner folks. I
am preparing to install version 3.1.2 on my W2K machine. I know you are
supposed to uninstall the previous version and then run the regsweep
program. My question is the following: I did not get a regsweep.exe file
within the version 3.1 zip file. Can I use the regsweep.exe file that came
on the original CD for version 3.0? In other words, are these sweeping
programs pretty much the same regardless of which version you are trying to
uninstall? I notice that the version 3.1.2 zip file does contain another
regsweep.exe file. Should I use this one instead of the one that came on the
original CD?
    Failing all of this, if these sweeping programs are unique to a
particular version, could someone send me the 3.1 version of the file?

thanks a bunch,

Brian P.