[filmscanners] Re: OT: Film Recorders

There is a big difference between screen resolution  of 1200x 800 and having a
4000x2700
pixel slide from a 4k film printer (or 8200x5500 pixels off an 8k one).  The
earlier Film
printers were not much with there small tubes (The current Polaroids have 7"
tubes)

Compared to the screen the film printer has pixel overlap which tends to blend
the pixels
when making a slide. But even 8K is more than 35mm film resolution.

Rob