Re: filmscanners:minolta and med format

Hi!

Just want to add that Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro also has a real 3200 PPI
resolution for 120 (MF) film, which is almost a three times improvement over
older models.

Regards

Erik Kaffehr

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.