Re: filmscanners: Re: Minolta Multi Pro with negs

Ed

This works once, but there are two unfortunate side
effects:

1. Every time that Vuescan is closed the driver seems
to need to be reloaded before Vuescan can be run
again.

2. The Minolta software crashes after loading the new
driver, and needs to be reinstalled.

I know of one other user who has experiened exactly
the same problem.

Regards

David

--- EdHamrick@aol.com wrote: > In a message dated