Re: filmscanners: VueScan Histogram was VueScan 7.3.2

In a message dated 12/14/2001 12:46:00 PM EST, bob.911@btinternet.com writes:

> Last I heard indicated Ed didn't wants to add a histogram to VS so we may
not
> get a chance to ask him to change it again and again...

I think the best way to do this is for me to just add a histogram and
then evolve it using people's suggestions.

It's quite possible that a simple histogram of the preview (within
the crop window) and the scan will be good enough.  I can worry
about fancy stuff like movable sliders later.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.