Re: filmscanners: Sharpening scanned images for printing

Austin,
I guess we are back to my original disclaimer about not being able to discuss
this.  If you claim that
'scans', are not of the grain of the film, I don't understand where the scanner
is getting it's information
from.

If you insist that in this field (photography) a 'Holga' image is nothing more
than an artsy fartsy example
and not a valid form of photography, I cannot carry on a conversation with you.

BTW:  We have earned thousands upon thousands of dollars doing commercial
portraits using Holgas, so in my
opinion it is not just 'artsy fartsy' and I resent your narrow mindedness on
this topic.  If it does not fit
into your workflow, so be it, but to dismiss it for the rest of the world is
sort of sad.

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.