From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Mark Otway
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 8:50 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Batch image processing software (Windows)?

Having got a couple of hundred scans now, here's a good question for
you: before I adjust colours and so on on individual images, I'd like to
batch-rotate all of the scans to the correct orientation (I didn't
rotate the images at scan-time due to memory and time restrictions) and
cut them to CD as an archive.

So, is there a good quality app which will allow me to select, say, 50
images and rotate them all one after the other (whilst I go and get my
lunch!!).

Any recommendations greatfully received.

Thanks

Mark
http://www.otway.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.