RE: filmscanners: Polaroid Insight vs. Silverfast AI vs. Vuescan

>> What free upgrades do is encourage good word of mouth
>> referrals.  Word of mouth referrals are very effective,
>> especially "word of e-mail" referrals.

This is true - I didn't hesitate to register my copy of VS after being
on this list and owning my scanner for just a week!

The only problem I have with Ed being so quick to release upgrades and
incorporate this list's feedback into Vuescan, is that I'm almost
tempted to hold of scanning some of my films in readiness for the next
new-and-improved version!!!

Mark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.