Re: filmscanners: photoshop problem

Paul G. wrote:
> I'm having an issue with Photoshop, after a C drive failure, and a complete
> rebuild of programmes, it now seems to be behaving strangely:
>
> when, for example I do a levels adjustment, I adjust everything so it looks
> good in the screen preview, then press ok, and it works the levels move
> through the whole image (rather than just the screen preview), and just as
> it finishes (watching the progress bar at the bottom) it jumps back to
> something between what I wanted and what I had before. In other words, I do
> not get the full levels move I saw in the preview... any ideas? have I got
> something simple set wrong?
Granted, this is just a trifle off-topic from your above plight.  Recently,
I noticed that every time I tried to use "gaussian blur", Photoshop would
crash.  I tried all of the other "blur" filters....and most of all the other
filters.  Everything was fine *except* for the "sinister" gaussian blur!
Finally, I just gave up and re-installed Photoshop ('twas version 6 for me).

I realize that this is not a blazing new revelation...but probably a good
practical suggestion as a starting point for your troubleshooting.

Joyfully,  -david soderman- <><

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.