Re: filmscanners: Vuescan Interface, was Polaroid Insight vs

Yes, the interface is quite usable, and I don't want to end up with another
'pretty' but unfunctional product (not much of a risk of that from Ed, I
suspect!).  But I do think that Vuescan could use a *bit* of a facelift.

Eg, I still find myself hitting Preview, instead of Preview  :-)  (IOW, I end
up doing another scan when I just wanted to flick back to the Preview *tab*..)

Perhaps this is all just because our Vuescan wish-list is rather empty, now
that Ed has given us separate grain-reduction, fixed the white balance, etc..

All I can think of is making it look a bit nicer, and maybe some new film
types. (Ed, do you really have to stick to the Kodak PCD spec..?)  I'm one of
those loonies who love trying new films, but hates trying to work out which
profile fits best if I can't get good results from generic and white balancing.

OK, I admit that isn't very often..  :-)

mark t