RE: filmscanners:RE: filmscanners: Correction for daylight slides with artificial light

> >Anybody knows some kind of "filter" to apply during scanning or in
> Photoshop
> >that parcially corrects for greenish color of daylight slides taken with
> >artificial light? (I would like to recover a slide collection that I made
> >almost thirty years ago in the assyrian rooms of the British Museum).
> TIA.

I use iCorrect Pro ( http://www.picto.com/icorrect/default.htm ) by
Pictographics.  It uses the concept of memory colors to make color
corrections.  Predefined memory colors are included for neutral, skin, sky,
and foliage.  For images containing identifiable portions of grays and/or
skin I find it does a remarkable job.  Simply click on the various regions
and undo if the color gets worse.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.