Re: filmscanners: Polaroid SS4000 / 4000+ and others

Correction
The new SA 21 motor unit  to my LS 4000 have a opening in the back and does
not curve the filmstrip   inside,  as my LS 2000 motor unit does.
Its seems that Nikon have solved  one problem here. The motor unit in the LS
4000 don't causes any scratches as in my LS 2000
My mistake, sorry
Mikael Risedal