Re: filmscanners: Canon 4000 scanner VS Nikon LS4000

Brian.  New answer same question
My Swedish are better than my English.

Off course the Nikon  scanned film example are out of focus .This is  what
the whole issue are about. Nikon scanner LS4000 produce sharp scanning in
the middle but not out against sides and corners of the film  The example
are from the  right side of the film. Glass less
mounted.
Please read and se example 2 .
Best regards Mikael Risedal