filmscanners: Play nice

I have to agree with the gentleman who wrote that this list has turned into
a platform for argument.  I'm a relative new member, I don't have an ax to
grind. In fact I don't know anybody on this list, but I have to say some
members arn't sticking with the scanner topic.  Some comments are too
caustic.

e-mail messages often don't convey the real emotion behind the message.
It's easy to be misunderstood.  We all need to be particularly sensitive
about what we write.  There should be no room for any insults whatsover.

When all else fails, use one of the options features of your e-mail program
and automatically delete messages from the member who annoys.

Best regards,

Jack