RE: filmscanners: Best solution for HD and images

>With two disks, you would be correct; but in this case, the two disks are
>going to act as one, so both must be set to be masters.

Right, but they are on separate IDE channels (channels 3 & 4) if I am
understanding things correctly which is what lets them read and right
simultaneously in parallel which is not the case if they were both on the
same channel.  I also do not think it is possible to have to master drives
on the same channel so you cannot have the jumpers on both drives set for
master drive if they are connected to the same cable and channel.  The same
RAID array using two IDE channels maybe.  Am I understanding things
correctly?