From: "Stuart Nixon" <sns@ermapper.com>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:30 AM
Subject: Can we please move the RAID discussion off-list? (was RE:
filmscanners: Best solution for HD and images)

http://www.usbyte.com/common/raid_systems_3.htm#Extended%20Data%20Availabili

http://www.csr.city.ac.uk/people/lorenzo.strigini/A701/A701material/lecture8

http://www.promise.com/Products/UltraTrak/UltraTrak100%20TX4%20&%20TX8%20Dat
> a%20Sheet.pdf
> A 8 x 100GB IDE drive system gives about 700GB of usable space.  I like
> these
> external RAID boxes, because they are low cost, have hot swappable drives
> and power supplies, and plug straight into a Mac/PC/Unix SCSI controller.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.