Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 3:38 PM
Subject: filmscanners: HP 7400c

User reviews of the HP 7400c scanner would be appreciated.  I'm looking to copy polaroid transfers (approx. 3" x 5" -- from 669 color pack film) and to make distribution CD's of my B&W work.  In additon, I'd like to be able to make scans of 35mm and 645 transparencies for proof prints and enlargements to 13"x19" size.  Yeah, cost does matter.  This machine seems like a pretty good compromise.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.