RE: filmscanners: creating correction curves from scanned calibration chart?

Maris writes ...

> If you're using PS, click on each the points in the image that
> you want to set, check the read numbers, then click, ...

Bob writes ...

> I think if you control-shift-click on each point it will set
> those points on the individual channel curve line.

  Control-clikking a region in the image allows me to manually set the curve
... for each RGB channel ... a bit tedious.  If you can't use the gray
eyedropper (and its target) to easily do this, then I'm apparently missing
the point of the gray eyedropper (and its target).

thanx ... shAf  :o)

> | >(2)  What is the best way to create the curves?  For example,
> | > I would like to use the target for the "curve's" gray eyedropper
> | > to change the curve such that 115/118/116 becomes 117/117/117,
> | > ... and for a different gray, 155/159/154 becomes 157/157/157
> | > ... but the gray eyedropper doesn't seem to work this way(?)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.